Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Katie had her first experience at a pumpkin patch last weekend. Most of it was quite overwhelming to her, but she did enjoy the petting farm and the blue grass music there.  She had in-depth conversations with the animals…mostly meowing and mooing. The turkeys and pigs didn't speak her language, but I'm sure they were impressed!

Katie was a ladybug for Halloween. She got dressed up and visited my school for a short time.  She looked awfully cute, but she was awfully tired that night!  The kids loved seeing her.

 Trick or treat!


Shedding some layers 


I'm tired of being a ladybug! 


Having fun with Garyldine 


I'm ready! Let's go! 



My first jack-o-lantern. Thanks, Garyldine! 



I'm getting tall! 



Hanging out at the pumpkin patch with Mom and Grandma.

1 comment: