Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 28, 2019

A Dream Come True

Ever since 2015, if Katie was asked, "Who is the next president that you want to meet?" she has answered, "Hillary Clinton." We recently had the opportunity to go and see Hillary and Chelsea Clinton speak about their new book. Although Katie didn't have the chance to meet her in person, she was very happy to be able to see her!

While we waited for Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, I played games with Aunt Jennifer. 

I always have fun with her! 

 We had the chance to write a question. I decided to ask a non-political question, and I signed Aunt Jennifer's name with mine!

The book they wrote was called, "Gutsy Women." I want to grow up to be like that!

 We sat up in the balcony. 

I'm so happy that I saw them!

No comments:

Post a Comment