Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

A Trip to the Lake

My mom, sister, Katie, and I decided to drive to the lake for a picnic. We decided to go for my dad's birthday since it was one of his favorite places to visit. It was such a nice day and we were able to safely distance ourselves from other visitors.

 We found an empty table pretty quickly and started unloading everything.

Aunt Jennifer is usually in charge of unloading everything. 

I brought a sunhat to wear, but I let Grandma use it. 

 We all love it here!

We decided to go on a small walk after we ate lunch. 

Aunt Jennifer introduced me to her app on her phone. We could take a picture of the plants, and the app told us what it was. 

We found lots of plants to identify. 

This is my mom's favorite! It's a dogwood species. 

This was our turn around spot. 

It was a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment