Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Trying to Grow a Plant

 My sister had read on the internet that you could slice a tomato and plant it, and the seeds would grow into a plant. Sounded like a plan to us! Katie was excited to do some planting and treat this like a science experiment. We decided to try this in a small pot, and then if we get plants, we'll transfer them to a bigger pot.

First, I pot some soil in the pot.
Once the sliced tomatoes we're in it, I covered them with soil.
I couldn't find our watering can, so I just watered them some with our pitcher. I hope some plants grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment