Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, June 18, 2021

A Pretend Smile

As much as Katie loves to dance, she tends to get very serious during a dance performance because she experiences a case of nerves. Since she could only have two guests at the performance, my sister told her to make sure to smile and look at the camera, so she could see the happy pictures. Katie told me on the way there that she could easily just squint her eyes, and Jennifer would think she was smiling since her mouth was covered up with a mask. It cracked me up.

See! It looks like I'm smiling, but I'm only just squinting my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment