Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Opening Gifts

After Katie's dinner choice of McDonald's, it was time to unwrap her gifts. You can always find birthday gifts from our family because 90% of the time they are wrapped in Christmas paper. Oh well, whatever works.  She was excited to start unwrapping!

I'm a pretty big Friends fan, so I got some Friends trivia cards.

I also got a book of brainteasers to solve with my friends.

Aunt Debby gave me a kit to make bracelets that I loved!

I was hoping to get a new drawing journal because I was out of pages in my other one.

Aunt Jennifer knows that I love Manga books (anime), and I was so happy to open my package and see some of those books.

I've been asking for Hungry, Hungry Hippos since I was in kindergarten, and Grandma got it for me which made me so happy!

Last, I opened more Manga books.
This was a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment