Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Preparing the Turkey

On Thanksgiving morning, we went to Jennifer's house to help prepare the turkey. Jennifer makes the turkey and stuffing each year, but we are all there for moral support and to help when it is needed. 

I did some drawing, and Grandma did word puzzles while we took part in the holiday conversation!

I didn't eat any of the turkey, but I heard that Aunt Jennifer did a good job with it!

This was my Thanksgiving plate. I ate all the carrots, the Cutie, the rolls and about a third of the stuffing. I still pass on everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment