Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The North Pole Village

The thing that Katie had been waiting for is putting up Jennifer's North Pole village with her. It's a lot of work, but it is always so cute in the end.

Aunt Jennifer takes everything out of the box, but she lets me design the North Pole!

When I get done placing the houses where I want them, Aunt Jennifer hooks up all the lights.

After that, we add trees and snow!

I was happy with how it looked in the end!

This is my favorite part of the village!

No comments:

Post a Comment