Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 24, 2023

Twelve Years Ago

Twelve years ago today was the magical day that I finally received my referral from China. After such a long wait, my adoption agency called to let me know that I had been matched with a baby in China and that I would be traveling to complete my adoption in May. It's funny how with certain moments in time you can still remember the small actions and all the feelings that went with them.

I felt so lucky to be matched with the perfect baby for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment