Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Play Date at the Zoo

Katie was so happy to get to go to the zoo with Kai!

The bears were very active. I thought it was cute to watch this bear playing with his bag. 

 He looked like he was very happy. The other bear was also playing with a bag.

I got to ride on the horse with Kai! 

We got to see some cute goats and pet them. The goat we petted was soft, and I wanted to pet him forever.

 The African Painted Dogs were very cool.

I really liked the cheetah because they were resting, which made it easy to see. 

Their fur had a pretty pattern. 

 After looking at the cheetahs, I got to drive the car.

 Kai and I also got to see the small animals close-up by going in the bubble.

 The porcupine looked pretty cute. He had beautiful spikes!

I got to sit on this little rock animal. 

 It was fun hanging out on these statues.

Kai and I decided to take a little rest. 

We were playing with some of the toys I packed.

 It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment