Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day Planting

Katie and I continued with our Mother's Day tradition. We planted our flowers out in front of the house.

I chose to plant marigolds this year. Hopefully the rabbits won't like them as much as the other flowers!

I help a little bit more every year. 

It was a little harder to dig this year because our weather has been so dry. 

I was a good worker, but every time I saw a bug, I took a little break until it crawled away! 

When we got done planting, I watered the flowers. 

All done! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment