Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Going on an Adventure

When Katie was pretty little, she learned an important lesson from Winnie the Pooh...even small things can become an adventure! My mom, Jennifer, Katie, and I decided to go on an adventure when we were at Jennifer's house. We decided to explore the wooded area behind Jennifer's house. When you look at things as an adventure, they automatically get more exciting.

As soon as we rounded the corner, we saw that Aunt Jennifer had a pretty little spot behind her house! 

Even though the grass and weeds were tall, there was a path that we could walk on. 

I liked it! 

I couldn't believe it when I saw that this tree had a ladder on it! 

I was going to climb to the top, but then I saw a spider and came right back down. 

We loved our time in the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment