Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Last Day of Second Grade

Katie's last day of school each year is always bittersweet. Of course she looks forward to her summer break, but she hates to say good-bye to her almost daily dose of friends!

With classrooms being packed up for summer, we had a lot of play space in the morning! 

I had to make sure to say good-bye to my principal. 

After school, I got to go with my mom to wave good-bye to the kids on the buses.

I found some friends at the buses as well. I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment