Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A Fall Hike

My sister, Jennifer, decided that she wanted to go on a small hike, and it didn't take much more than that to excite Katie. She has missed hiking since summer ended.

I decided to stop at this bench, so I could take some pictures. 

We saw lots and lots of waterfalls on this hike. 

Sometimes I walked with Aunt Jennifer, and sometimes I walked with my mom. 

I was very happy that Aunt Debby got me this camera for my birthday. 

We found a lot of pretty areas! 

We decided to stop at a spot with a lot of rocks to eat a snack. 

The river next to us was running so fast that it was loud! 

I taught Aunt Jennifer how to Dab. 

After our snack, we explored the river.

We live in a pretty area! 

I have really missed hiking.

Who wouldn't want to be out in nature? 

I loved this part of a trail. It was like a half-cave! 

A little ways past it, we found another waterfall. 

Aunt Jennifer let me throw some rocks in the river. That's one of my favorite things to do! 

It was time to head back. 

What a fun use of our weekend! 

I hope to see more scenes like this sometime soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment