Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween, 2019

Once again, Katie spent Halloween night trick-or-treating with her friend, Ella. Garyldine and my mom went with them, and Katie was thrilled. She was very lucky with her treats this year!

I got dressed up this year as Audrey from Descendants 3

 I loved the cape on the back of my costume.

I was ready for a fun night! 

When I got home, I had a ton of candy and a toy from Ella's mom! 

I was one lucky girl! 

I counted my candy as soon as I got home. I had 102 pieces!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment