Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Another Walk, Another Cat

I mentioned earlier that while we have been staying at home, we like to get out for fresh air and go on walks. On this walk, Katie met another neighborhood cat, and she fell in love.

This cat loves to hang out by the bushes. 

I love this cat! To me, he's like a combination of Mr. Limpet and General Washington! 

Ever since this day,  I look for this cat every time I'm out, and I find him a lot!

It's always nice to get out for fresh air! Does it look like I have something weird growing out of my head in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment