Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Helping Her Mom

As a kindergarten teacher, I am currently providing some lessons for my students, while I'm also trying to help Katie with her work. Katie loves helping me with the kindergarten work. Sometimes I use her to try out the lessons to see how they work out. She also has fun coming up with lesson ideas and making samples for the kindergarten kids!

We went on a walk and tallied the number of people we passed. 

When I got home, I counted my tally marks. 

Later, I wrote a sample book called "Signs of Spring," so the kindergarten kids could see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment