Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 22, 2020

An End-of-Year Gift

During the last week of school, Katie's teacher made arrangements to get gifts to all of the students. She was so thoughtful and generous!

Mr. Limpet was just as interested as I was to see what was inside my bag! 

I loved the giraffe inside! We had a big giraffe in our classroom too! 

My teacher also drew a giraffe for each of us and found a poem about being yourself and standing tall. 

 Thank you so much for my gift! I love it, and it will always make me think of third grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment