Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Seeing a Friend

Katie has been so lonely for other people during this time. On the last day of school, the staff at my school spread ourselves out along the sidewalk to congratulate the fifth graders who were moving onto middle school as they drove by in cars. Katie came along with me and was so happy when my co-worker brought her baby with her.

This is my second friend named Kai! I got my picture with him standing apart to be safe. Then it was time for my mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment