Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, October 9, 2020

Exciting Times

Katie had gone over to my sister's house for her school day, and she saw that our voter's pamphlet had arrived in the mail. She was so excited that Jennifer compared it to the old days of when our Christmas catalogue would arrive and we would go through it over and over. Katie went through the pamphlet three times the first morning of having it, looking for the candidates that she would vote for if she was old enough.

It was very important to me to find the candidates that I knew!

You should always know what the candidates believe in!

I liked to share what I learned as I read it!

Elections are always exciting! I can't wait to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment