Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

The First Christmas Tree

There are certain times in life where the warmth of Christmas just feels so good. My sister, Jennifer, decided she'd bring a little Christmas into our life a little early this year by putting up her tree. Katie was so happy that she could help!

The first thing we did was to get all the lights connected and on the right setting.

Aunt Jennifer's tree is almost all Disney, so I try to find my favorite ornaments to hang!

Sadie wanted to help me choose a spot for an ornament.

She likes to help me out!

I loved it when it was all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment