Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Victory Speeches

Katie was so excited to hear the victory speeches after the presidential election. She listened carefully and enjoyed every word. 

When the speeches first started, I was watching in my favorite twisted-up position, but...

...it didn't take long for me to turn around and give Kamala Harris my full attention.

Then it was time for Joe Biden.

Just listening to the way they spoke put a smile on my face!

My mom told me to stand by the TV for a picture, but I couldn't stop watching.

Quick! Take the picture!

This whole day made me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment