Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

2020 in Review

 It has been quite a year! Time to look back on it!

January 2020 - I got to go to a birthday breakfast for my friend!

February 2020 - I got to have a sleepover. I didn't know it would be my last sleepover for a really long time.

March 2020 - This was the unexpected snow storm we got the day after schools were closed because of Covid19. 

April 2020 - I liked leaving positive messages around the neighborhood while everyone was staying away from one another.

May 2020 - We had to try to get some pictures by ourselves for Gotcha Day since the photography studio was still shut down with the pandemic.

June 2020 - I got to go to our favorite lake for a picnic and a hike.

July 2020 - I got to pick my first batch of wild blackberries for the year.

August 2020 - I climbed to the top of a mountain!

September 2020 - I turned ten years old!

October 2020 - I found my perfect pumpkin at the pumpkin patch!

November 2020 - This was me when I found out the presidential election had finally been called. I had been waiting a long time for this moment.

December 2020 - I helped make all of our Christmas cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment