Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Unwrapping

When it was time to unwrap the gifts under the tree, Katie had fun delivering the gifts to everyone as well as opening all of hers!

I was so happy to unwrap this fancy Cinderella doll!

Garyldine loves Cinderella like me, so she chose it for one of her gifts!

Garyldine, Jim, and Aunt Jody also gave me a mini Etch-a-Sketch.

Another gift they found was a cute paint-by-number!

They also got me a Yellie! It's a spider that moves when you make lots of noise!

One of the gifts I was most excited for was my Hawaiian Shaved Ice machine! More than flavored ice, I just love to eat plain ice!

Aunt Debby got me the Ring Toss that I wanted so bad!

Aunt Jennifer always jokes around that she likes to dress like me, so we got matching shirts.

Then we found another matching shirt!

Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, Ian, and Eva got me a gift card!
Thank you so much for all of the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment