Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Seeing Aunt Jennifer

After being stuck at home for days, we were so excited on the first day that we could drive again. One of the first things we did was to go and see my sister. Katie was so happy to see Jennifer and was also so excited to get a Valentine's/Chinese New Year gift from her.

I was surprised to have a gift waiting for me!

How happy it was to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

Aunt Jennifer knows how much I have missed Disneyland!

She got me these cute Chinese New Year clothes that I could change them into. Thank you, Aunt Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment