Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

The Coin Collection

My dad used to always collect his loose change in old coffee cans. When Katie was small, he gave her one of the coffee cans. She has always loved those coins - for counting, for playing, for looking at the small details. Every now and then, she pulls out her coins, looks for new details, and then researches any questions she has about them.

I figured it would be the perfect time to look at my coins while my hair dried.

Right now, I love looking at the years coins were made and finding special coins. On this day, I found out when James Polk dollar coins were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment