Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Coloring the Eggs

Coloring Easter eggs is a part of our Easter traditions. Katie loves doing it!

I always try to drop the eggs in the dye slowly, so it doesn't splash a lot.

I always like how the eggs look in the cups, but it's hard to wait the five minutes for them.

Sometimes it's hard to balance the eggs on the wire holder, but I got pretty good at it!

The only spill from the blue cup came from my mom.

We used the egg carton for our eggs to dry this year, and it worked a lot better than the dye box that we usually use.

They looked good in the end! We were trying to color 12 eggs, but one ended up in my stomach when my mom accidentally dropped it on the counter as she was moving it to the dye. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment