Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, April 5, 2021

Happy Easter, 2021!

Katie got up in the morning to plastic eggs scattered throughout the house and and Easter basket. It was a fun way to begin the day!

The plastic eggs always lead to my first gift. I got some animals that are Lego-like to put together!

I grabbed a plastic bag to put all of my eggs in since my Easter basket was full.

After getting the eggs, I got a closer look at my Easter basket.

These are my favorite chocolate bunnies, but they are so cute that it's hard for me to eat them!

I got some Easter Squishies.

I was excited to also get a light-up crystal growing set!

Of course, I was happy to get three sketch books. I'll use all of them!

These are little fidgets, and I love fidgets!
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment