Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Finishing Her Dessert

After having dinner, Katie decided to finish her 4th of July dessert. If you didn't already guess, she decided to make a flag cake.

First I put the cream on top of the cake.

Then I started adding the berries to make it look like a flag.

The berries all looked delicious to me.

I just had to start tasting the berries to make sure they were good.

Ta-da! Success! My favorite part of the cake was the berries. I didn't like the cream, so I ended up scraping that off of all of my pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment