Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 26, 2021

The Birthday Party

Katie hasn't been able to go to any in-person birthday parties since the pandemic began, so she was pretty excited to hang out with Kai for a whole day. They went to an outdoor adventure park.

I loved this bungee jumping trampoline station!

We got to go downhill on these tubes. I went with Kai's friend.

I love these water tube rides. I had a lot of fun until the end when I got motion sickness.

After getting sick, I was ready for more.

I liked this maze we went through.

Our lunch was yummy. It was a big piece of pizza with some fruit.

I was a little worried about getting motion sick on one of the rides, so I got to hang out with Kai's mom, Kathy! I really like talking to her!

It was pretty there!

Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment