Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Back to the Zoo

We haven't been to the zoo for about two years, but we finally went back. Katie was so excited to get back there.

We were lucky to find three bald eagles there.

Since we were last there, the zoo opened a new polar bear enclosure.

There was a polar bear statue that we liked by the enclosure.

The elephants were hanging out by the water.

It was fun to watch them on this pretty day.

The lemurs were so cute!

There were so many African wild dogs huddled up together. They were so cute!

The male lion was hiding, but the female lions were busy.

I love all the statues at the zoo.

I was most excited to see the giraffes.

I had to wait a long time to get close because this was one of the more crowded sections. Eventually the people cleared a little.

I really do love giraffes!

I got to hang out most of the time with Aunt Jennifer! She's my favorite partner!

We waited here to wait for the otters to swim by us.

I got a goodie bag to celebrate Halloween. I was pretty happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment