Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The Pumpkin Patch

Katie wanted to go to the pumpkin patch this year, but I wasn't able to get tickets to our usual pumpkin patch at a time that would work for us. We looked for another pumpkin patch and found a small, local place where the people were so nice. 

My very favorite part of the pumpkin patch was visiting the three goats!

Of course I have to measure myself when I go to the pumpkin patch.

Aunt Jennifer and I like these picture spots.

I climbed up the stairs for a picture with my mom.

I'm so excited to be getting so close to Aunt Jennifer's height.

It was rainy, and the pumpkins were slippery and felt heavier than expected.

I was feeling pretty good about holding the pumpkin with Aunt Jennifer's help.

I went to try a pumpkin on my own.

It was still harder than I thought!

I was happy to find our third and final pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment