Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Eleven Years Ago

We woke up today to a dusting of snow on the ground, and right away, it took me back to this day eleven years ago. We had a much larger snow storm to begin that day, and to end that day, I received my official referral from China to match me with a baby named Fu Jing Tian. It was a day full of fun surprises from beginning to end!

This was the first glimpse I received of Katie eleven years ago.

Eleven years later...

No comments:

Post a Comment