Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, February 21, 2022

Happy President's Day!

Since Katie has had an interest in presidential history since she was very young, we always celebrate with a few presents.

I came down to my gifts, and I couldn't believe I had forgotten it was President's Day!

Thank you for my gifts!

I've been learning about the Revolutionary War and school, so I got Revolutionary War figures (including George Washington), a George Washington action figure, and a new book about the Revolutionary War!

No comments:

Post a Comment