Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Easter Pictures

After waiting patiently, Katie got to meet some special guests before her Easter party. If you aren't already aware, Katie loves llamas and alpacas. We found an animal (llama and alpaca) therapy farm that does a variety of things for business on their off season. When we found out that you could get Easter pictures with an alpaca, Katie knew she wanted to go.

Even though the pictures were just with one alpaca, I got to meet the farm's whole heard before pictures.

I learned the differences between llamas and alpacas.

I was able to feed them carrots.

I even got to "boop" one on the nose. Their nose is so squishy!

I learned that only about 1 in 70 llamas and alpacas have the right personality to be a therapy animal. I loved all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment