Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

So Proud

Katie was so proud on Picture Day to get her first ever Student ID card. She loved it and felt so grown up. Then a couple days later she misplaced it. We looked through her room over and over and over and finally found it in the back pocket of a pair of jeans. She was so relieved to find it and was determined to never lose it again.

I ordered myself a special holder for my ID, but until it arrived, I put it in my lanyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment