Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busy Weekend

It has been a very busy weekend doing the things that I have been putting off for awhile...shopping, getting work done around the house, organizing for packing, and building/installing baby things.  After building the Jumperoo, Jennifer (my sister) and I had Bingle test it out for us! I'm not sure Bingle had as much fun as we did as we watched at her, but she forgave us once she was out - other than a few glaring looks.  I think we may have taken a bit of her dignity away, but she has already built it back up again!


3 comments:

  1. Read this to the girls this morning - too cute. Next Mother's Day you will be holding your sweet baby Katie in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ms.Hay! I saw the pictures, and they are SOO cute!
    -Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom keeps getting blocked out from posting a comment because she doesn't have a Gmail account. Anyway, she says that Katie is "cute as a button!"

    ReplyDelete