Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Pets

The closer I get to leaving, the guiltier I feel about leaving Chloe and Bingle. I always miss them when I travel, and when I do travel, it's never for two weeks.  If I could take them with me, I would.  Hopefully, it won't take long for them to forgive me for disrupting their life routine! I'm sure they'll like having a new person in the house that drops food on the floor though!  Lots of treats for them!

Bingle


Soon-to-be Pet Feeder




Chloe


2 comments:

  1. Beijing, CHN - Clear, 73°
    Nanchang, CHN - Cloudy, 72°
    Guangzhou, CHN - Mostly Cloudy, 81°
    Hong Kong, HKG - Fair, 82°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking on the role of weather girl, jgkatter! I think you found a new career.

    ReplyDelete