Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Getting Ready for the Big Night

Katie was so excited to get dressed up and go trick-or-treating this year. It didn't matter to her that it started pouring rain right as she was getting ready to go. It was just about the fun.

 I'm dressed and ready to go! Can we go yet?

While I waited to go, I decided to accessorize. First I got this great skull ring. 

Then I got two mittens. They were the closest thing I could find to Elsa's gloves. Was it time to go yet? 

Bingle was ready too! Trick-or-treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment