Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween, 2014!

My mom, Garyldine, and Aunt Jody took Katie out trick-or-treating on Halloween night. Katie got to visit a few of our neighbors and a few of Garyldine's friends. When she got home, she was very excited to show me all of the candy she got. The funny thing was that she wasn't interested in eating any of it. Instead, she sorted her candy into a "good" pile and a "yucky" pile. She has since had a couple of pieces of candy, but it seems as though it's a lot more fun to play with the candy than eat it!

I got to visit some of our neighbors. I love their big dogs, but they weren't around on Halloween. 

I was excited to go to my friend, Ella's, house! 

Then we went to a few other houses. It was fun! 

Out of all of my treats, my favorite was my bag of Goldfish crackers! 

Garyldine made the perfect Anna to match my Elsa costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment