Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween Cards

Katie was glad to see her name on two envelopes this Halloween season. She had received cards from my friend, Noreen and my Aunt Lois. Getting mail is always very exciting for her!

I was pretty happy to find two orange envelopes with my name on them! 

I've gotten pretty good at opening envelopes over the years. 

Grammy Noreen always chooses fun cards. 

Aunt Lois always puts extra stickers on my cards. I love them! 

I took time to read her card and look very carefully at the picture. 

Then I found a spider on the front! Ahhhhh! 

Don't eat me, Spider!
(This year, Katie has been very dramatic about spiders. At the sight of any spider, she yells in fright very dramatically. At first, they did scare her a little. Now she just thinks it's funny to react with fear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment