Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Finishing Up a Rainy Day

Next, we went on Splash Mountain. We made the silly mistake of thinking that the water levels would be lower in the winter like they had been in the past, but the rain must have raised them right back up. Sitting in the front, I got absolutely soaked - wetter than I have ever been on the ride. Mix that with downpours for most of the afternoon, and it made for some cold times.

As we were soaked, we ate lunch in the rain, went on a few rides with small lines, and did a little shopping. Then we went back to the hotel for a bit to put on dry clothes and warm up!

We didn't pay for a clear picture of our Splash Mountain ride, but I'm the one hiding in the poncho, and I stayed the driest! 

After that, we went to the outdoor eating at The Tropical Hideaway, where we stayed cold. 

It was pouring! 

We spent part of our time shopping, so we could just be indoors. Aunt Jennifer gave me the money to play this game and make Pinnochio dance.

Grandma helped me figure it out. 

He was so cute! 

Do you like the Mickey ears that Grandma found? 

We tried to find some indoor rides to go on, but it was always still raining when we got out of them. 

Aunt Jennifer waited with me to go on the Finding Nemo submarine while my mom and Grandma went inside a building. 

When we got back to the hotel, I immediately put on warm, comfortable clothes. 

Then I enjoyed my delicious, Disneyland popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment