Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Churro

Disneyland is famous for their churros, but none of us had ever tried one. On this trip, Katie said, "I want to take a risk and try a churro." I bought her one when she was ready, and she fell in love with it! After trying one, she pointed out every churro cart in the park for the rest of our trip!

I'm always nervous to try new foods. 

Once I had my first bite though, I was sold! 

This is. one of my new favorite foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment