Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Fun with Tinkerbell

The nice thing about going to Disneyland when it's raining is that the crowds are way down in size. On our first morning, Katie was able to walk up to visit Tinkerbell, and as she got there, the person with Tinkerbell was just leaving. No wait at all!

It had been awhile since I had seen Tinkerbell! 

We had some catching up to do! 

She has a lot of spunk! 

I think we could be life-long friends!

I just love her! 

 While I talked to Tinkerbell, Aunt Jennifer got distracted with the duck in Tinkerbell's area.

 I think the duck wanted to be life-long friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment