Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

A Volcano

Katie had been learning about volcanoes in school, and she wanted to re-create at home what they had done in school.

I drew a picture on the plate of the landscape and put a water bottle lid in the middle of the plate that was full of baking soda to represent the volcano. 

Then I slowly added vinegar with red food coloring. 

My volcano started erupting! 

I tried to explain everything that was going on with my plate! 

My volcano kept erupting every time I added more vinegar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment