Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

More Snow

By the next morning, our snow had built up to a good level. Of course, Katie wanted to go explore. We didn't have to miss any school, which was nice, because the snow hit on a weekend and was mostly gone by Monday.

When I first go out, I like to walk through the whole driveway and find the deepest parts.

I decided that I wanted to help my mom shovel the driveway. 

It was a lot harder than I thought.

I let my mom finish the driveway, and I started making miniature snowmen. 

After she got done, we went to explore the winter wonderland behind our house. 

It was so pretty! 

We both love how it looks when the snow is still on all of the trees and bushes! 

Some small branches can hold a lot of snow!

When I sat down to make a snow angel, I realized just how cold it was!

As I worked on my angel, snow went up my legs and back! Brrr! 

The trickiest part is getting up without ruining my work!

As soon as I got up, I checked out my work.

I thought it looked pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment