Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Chef Katie

After the cats and dogs took turns chewing up Katie's chef hat and apron, my mom got Katie a new chef outfit for Christmas! She loves to wear it and play restaurant!

I was so excited to get my new Minnie Mouse apron and hat! 

Sometimes I bring all of my kitchen things into the living room and I open up a restaurant. 

I take the orders and make all of the plates. 

My animals aren't too picky. They're easy customers! 

I try to be a good hostess and a good cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment