Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Another Attempt at Popsicles

Katie is determined to make a delicious popsicle. She has tried freezing orange juice and freezing grapes in water, but those recipes didn't satisfy her, so she tried a new recipe.

I knew I wanted fruit in my popsicles for sure, so I added grapes and cuties. 

After adding the fruit, I shoved vanilla ice cream in the container. 

I thought it would be perfect! In the end, I fed popsicles to Aunt Jennifer and Grandma, but I never tried one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment