Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Thanksgiving, 2019

We had a relaxed Thanksgiving like we usually do just the way we like it!

Of course, on a holiday, SnapChat makes an appearance! 

I became a pilgrim, and...

...so did my mom! 

I had gotten some Thanksgiving herbs out of my school garden, so when Aunt Jennifer was making the stuffing, I added my herbs. 

As you can see by my plate, I don't eat a lot of Thanksgiving food. My favorite part is a roll. I tried the stuffing this year, but I gave it a great big thumbs down. I'll stick to my regular food. 

After we finished eating, SnapChat came out again. 

Aunt Jennifer even got in on the action. 

After we ate, we took dinner to Grandpa because he wasn't feeling up to joining us at our house. We wanted to make sure he had some of our feast though.

No comments:

Post a Comment