Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, December 13, 2019

Building a Christmas Village

Later that same day, we went to my sister's house where Katie helped Jennifer put up her Christmas village. It was a lot of work!

When I got to Aunt Jennifer's house, the tables were set up, but I helped with every part of the decorating. 

I had to help decide where the houses would sit. 

It's more work than you might think. 

Little by little the village started taking shape. 

Sometimes I had to stretch to reach everything.

I even put some fences up around the village. 

I loved putting the accessories up because it made the village so much more interesting! 

At the end, we got to scatter snow all over! 

Our village was big! 

We loved the end result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment